Hello! I’m Meghana, a graduate student at Ohio State University. My research interests are broadly in language understanding and generation topics.
- May 2020: Excited to begin summer internship with MSR Redmond!
- Dec 2019: Our paper on Fake News detection has been accepted to NeurIPS WiML Workshop 2019 for a poster presentation.
- Dec 2019: Talk at UBC Data Science group on Fake News detection - challenges and future!
- Aug 2019: Our paper on data cleaning using deep learning has been accepted to MAIS 2019.
Publications and Conferences
- Meghana Moorthy Bhat, Srinivasan Parthasarathy. [“Adversarial examples generation for Fake News classifiers”] (Under review - Title changed due to double-blind submission policy)
- Meghana Bhat and Zhixuan Zhou, Huankang Guan, and Justin Hsu.“Detecting Fake News with NLP: Challenges and Possible Directions” NeurIPS Workshop 2019 (WiML). International Conference on Agents and Artificial Intelligence (ICAART) 2019.
- Meghana Bhat, Yogesh Chockalingam, Manjunath N S. “DeepRepair: A framework for error detection and correction using Deep Learning”, Montreal AI Symposium (MAIS 2019)
- Meghana Moorthy Bhat, Josef Eckmueller, Melwyn Scudder. “Performance Optimization of Virtual Prototypes” DTTC Intel, Portland, Oregon, USA 2015. (DTTC is Intel global-wide internal conference)
- Meghana Moorthy Bhat, Melwyn Scudder, Kartik Shah. “Virtual Prototype (VP) Quality Improvement Methodology” DvCon India, Bangalore, India, 2015.